Thank you for choosing Georgia Arrhythmia Consultants. Our caring, experienced, and considerate staff is always looking forward to providing comprehensive quality care in a personal professional manner.
In order to make your visits as efficient as possible we ask you to bring the following:
- Current list of medications
- Photo id and insurance card
- Co-payment or any other fees due upon arrival
- Pertinent Laboratory, previous diagnostic testings, or any information you feel may is relevant to our service for you
- Diabetic patients are asked to make provisions (snacks/drinks) in case you have an unexpected wait time
- Due to limited space in our waiting room we ask that you bring only essential people to your visit.
Want to speed things up? Print and fill out a Patient Info Packet
We ask that you please give a 24 hour notice if you can not make a scheduled appointment. Contact our main office at 478-755-1560.